Mill Mountain Theatre Conservatory
MMT Conservatory is the pre-professional training program at Mill Mountain Theatre. The Conservatory fosters the artistic growth of burgeoning artists, nurturing creativity and self-expression in a setting intimately connected to the region’s premier professional theatre. With a variety of classes for all ages and experience levels, each semester offers new material and artistic challenges for students to hone their creative skills. Come be a part of our exciting theatrical community!
The Conservatory offers:
- Fall, spring, and summer classes for children and adults.
- Instruction in acting, music theatre, voice, dance, and technical theatre disciplines.
- Classes taught by experienced, working industry professionals.
- Performance opportunities in Mill Mountain Theatre’s Mainstage, Fringe, and Young Audiences productions.
- New material for every student, every class, every semester.
Mill Mountain Theatre uses its professional productions, actors, and technicians as resources for learning and student engagement. Workshops cover specialized topics such as dialects, monologue performance, improvisation, Shakespeare, movement, auditions, original Broadway choreography, and more. These single-session workshops are generally performed on-site, are free of cost (through sponsor support) and are open to all. For more information or to be alerted when master classes are scheduled, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Mill Mountain Theatre Conservatory education is superior because the teachers provide excellent instruction in a warm, supportive environment to grow and strengthen my child’s talent.”
– Parent of MMTC Student